Friday, December 19, 2008

Globelines Broadband Hell

It was a wrong move to subscribe to Globelines Broadband Internet! Eversince I applied for their service a year ago (December 7,2007), the service just sucks big time.

A door to door sales team agent rang the doorbell and handed out their promotion material in our neighborhood in Better Living Subdivision and offered bundles when subscribing to them. I was (and still am) a Smart Wireless Broadband subscriber and being hooked to online multiplayer games through Xbox Live and wanted a faster internet access for shorter download time of updates and other needs and took Globe Broadband's bait into subscribing a 2MB bundle plan where I will get a telephone line and some freebies (a printer, webcam and headset) which I have chosen on my application form and signed. It was their promo for the month. They specified that they will offer a one month free subscription if the freebies ran out of stocks. Take note that I applied during their first week...

The sales agent told me that the service will commence upon approval of my application form which takes another full week. So the following week, they confirmed that my application was approved ang their service team, a contractual party from "Innocommtech" installed the cables, modem and the telephone unit. The internet access worked because they cheated me by putting someone else's subscription login for the internet to work! Then the service stopped after a few days and I got so sick of calling up their USELESS CONTRACTUAL CALL CENTER for so called technical service. They sent me their first billing for a service I HAVE NEVER USED for the first time. It was already in January that another technician came into our home to fix the connection and told me that the installation was poorly done and that I was using a different login for the account. I was also surprised to see a typo on the username--a typo that was entered by the sales agent who also took my pink form (customer copy of my application form) to speed up the action taken for my account BUT NEVER RETURNED EVER! I also HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FREEBIES! They insisted on giving me the free 1 MSF which I DIDN'T CHOOSE AT ALL! I called the USELESS CONTRACTUAL CALL CENTER people and was even told that I SHOULD PAY FOR CHANGING THE USERNAME BECAUSE OF THE STUPID AGENT WHO ENTERED IT WRONG! WTF!?!
Because I wanted to keep a nice credit standing I kept paying PHP 1,999.00 a month and they promised to refund me for the period of non-service. The PHP 1,999.00 already included the tax. What they do is that they WILL ONLY REFUND THE SERVICE AND THE TAX YOU PAID WILL NOT BE RETURNED. I ONLY GOT HALF OF THE ONE MONTH OF NON SERVICE! What a crappy scam! SO BEWARE!
MORE:
OK so I didn't mind it as long as I am not bothered by NO DIALTONE PROBLEMS which I CONSISTEDLY HAD WITH MY LINES (making internet access useless). Guess what? Just a few weeks after, I was bugged again by the same friggin problem. OVER AND OVER! IT'S PAINFUL TO HEAR THE DUMB DUMB CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WITH POOR TRAINING TO HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS... Imagine, for the sake of their quality evaluation, they will keep REPEATING VERBATIM REPLIES EVEN IF IT'S NOT RELATED NOR THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION! I wonder why big companies feel like they save on labor costs by hiring contractual business to drive off their customers! I don't think it's cost effective.
Well anyways, the problem went reoccuring almost every month, and I am paying their monthly service fee and kept my account in CREDITS until I stopped paying when I received no technical service for almost 2 months. Why would I pay for non service? It's TOO MUCH right? I can still access my the internet through my SMARTBRO and I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PUTTING ALOT OF INITIATIVE TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT FIXED! I Kept receiving billings and it pisses me off! SO I CALLED THEM UP AGAIN LAST OCTOBER... GUESS WHAT?
They told me MY ACCOUNT IS FINE AND WORKING! F**K THAT LIE! TELL ME IF THEY CAN USE IT HERE! I found out that the TECHNICIAN they sent here REPORTED THAT THE CONNECTION WAS FINE! A LIER! I do remember that a technician went here to check my connection but left a message that THE PHONE BOX IN OUR AREA (annex8 BLS) WAS DOWN AND IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SERVICE ON THAT DAY!

*DO YOU REMEMBER THE SALES AGENT earlier? Guess what suddenly I am receiving TEXT MESSAGES to apply for HSBC Credit Cards! I don't use plastics ever as I worked for a bank before and know how people drown in DEBTS... I asked where the hell he got the information... FROM GLOBE! Aren't those CONFIDENTIAL? WHERE THE HELL IS MY RIGHT TO KEEP MY PRIVATE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL? *

BACK TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL I MADE... SO I ASKED WHO THE HELL MADE THAT REPORT! THEY TELL ME IT'S CONFIDENTIAL! WHAT THE HELL! I asked the person on the phone... "Globelines is just using a contractual third party to do that right? What's the name of that company?" THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LIED, "It's from Globelines" I REPLIED, "Yeah right! It's a company also from Better Living Subdivision, I think it's comm...something..." THEN FiNALLY, she said, "Yeah it's INNOCOMMTECH" THE POINT IS THEY ARE ALL LIARS! I asked them all the dates under my account I received no service. YOU'LL BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE STOLEN in less than a year for their non-service scheme! I am planning a FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST GLOBELINES FOR SUCH DISGUSTING SCAMMING SCHEME!

They told me I HAD TO PAY ALMOST PHP 6,000.00 to reconnect my account. WHY PAY IF I DIDN'T USE THEIR SERVICE DUE TO THEIR LIES AND MANIPULATIVE REPORTS?! They even sent a technical service team again to fix the connection... HOW THE HELL CAN THEY FIX THE TECHNICAL ASPECT IF THE ACCOUNT IS DISCoNNECTED DUE TO UNPAID BALANCE THEY CHARGED WHICH I WILL NEVER PAY?

I TOLD THE PERSON ON THE PHONE, to make a report on my complaints and I will only accept to start paying only when they clear off the balance, reinstalled my connection and I will pay for what I USED. BUT I RECEIVED NO FEEDBACKS.

Last month, I received a letter from their CONTRACTUAL COLLECTION LAWYERS, which I used to scoop dog poop. Today I received another. THEY REALLY DIDN'T LOOK INTO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS NOR INTO THIS CASE! I will definitely use it to scoop dog poop again.

I will have to resort into solving this through my connections again yet I feel pity for those who doesn't know anybody to help them when the CUSTOMER SERVICE CANNOT DELIVER SERVICE and SUPPORT!

SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GET GLOBELINES and from the same area as I am (PARANAQUE) watch out and beware! You will have to stick to their hell for ONE FULL YEAR!

IF YOU HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE, it's better if we all stick together against SCHEME!

Subscriber Name: Eliza Eleonor Sto. Domingo Navo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to comment in a civilised manner.